Xbox Wireless Controller w/ Cable for Windows – The Best Controller Just Got Even Better
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox wireless controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. With the USB cable, you can connect the controller to your PC to enjoy a secure gaming experience. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology, you can play your favorite games on your mobile devices cable-free*.
* Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. For the best Bluetooth experience, a controller firmware update may be required. See "How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10". Bluetooth experience may vary by device.
For PC and Xbox
Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. Connect with wire on your PC. Play wired or wirelessly on your Xbox delivering a flexible gaming experience.
Enjoy a powered and reliable connection with a wired controller. No need to change batteries.
Enhanced Comfort and Feel
Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision.
Grips and contours have been designed to fit your hands more comfortably.
- Compatible with Xbox One®
- PC w/ Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Pentium 300 MHz or higher processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
|Product||Wireless Controller for Xbox One and PC|
|Number of Buttons||8 action buttons
2 non-slip thumb sticks
1 cross-shaped D-pad
2 menu/function buttons
|Vibration / Force Feedback||Yes, with impulse triggers|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Range||19.69 ft (6000 mm)
Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the presenter and receiver.
|Cable Length||Detachable 9 ft. cable|
|Dimensions (WxL)||6.1" x 4.25" (155 x 108 mm)|