FireCuda – A Ferociously Fast Hard Drive!
Fast, Big, Durable
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda™ drives meld the latest NAND flash technology with a traditional hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5x faster than typical hard drives, all backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Perfect for gaming, creative pro applications
- 5x faster than standard HDDs
- More capacity than SSD
- 128MB cache with 8GB NAND Flash
- Faster Boot Times
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda delivers superior performance compared to a standard hard drive, yet provides the high capacity options you've come to expect from a hard drive solution. It's the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
Richer Gaming Experience
- FireCuda delivers faster load speeds for nonstop performance and play
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
- Get in the game up to 5x faster than traditional hard drives
Games are getting better and videos are getting sharper. With up to 2TB of storage, FireCuda makes deleting games and files–to free up disk space–a thing of the past. Perfect for gamers and creative professionals who want it all, now.
- Enjoy up to 2TB of space on 2.5- and 3.5-inch HDDs
- Eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones
- Store up to 40 games per TB (at 25GB per game) with the 2TB FireCuda hard drives!
Don't fret about Seagate storage reliability. FireCuda Flash Accelerated drives are backed by an industry-best 5-year limited warranty. A warranty that beats most competitive drive warranties by up to 2 or 3 years. The cutting edge has never felt so safe.
Efficient Power Savings
Potentially lower your overall costs and increase your capabilities with the FireCuda. FireCuda 2.5-inch flash-accelerated hard drives are performance-tuned to draw less power than competitors' offerings. Reducing power consumption and heat generation helps increase system performance and improve durability, especially when playing games and running multiple applications.
- Flash-accelerated HDD technology allows the hard drive to limit drive access, saving power
- Lower power components create less heat-resulting in better frame rates and computer performance
|Interface||SATA 6Gb/s NCQ|
|NAND Type/Size||8GB NAND Flash; Commercial Multilevel Cell|
|Spindle Speed||5,400 RPM|
|Data Transfer Rate, Max||140 MB/s|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported||SATA III, compatible with SATA II and SATA I connections at reduced performance levels|
|Average Seek Time||13.0ms|
|Track to Track||1.5ms|
|Heads/Disks||4 / 2|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|Guaranteed Sectors||3,907,029,168 sectors|
|Contact Start/Stop Cycles||N/A|
|Load/Unload Cycles||600,000 at 25°C, 50% RH non-condensing|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)||55 TB/year|
|Annual Failure Rate (AFR)||< 1%|
|Startup Power||1.0 A|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode, Typical: 6.7 W
Write Average: 1.8W
Read Average: 1.7W
Idle Average: 0.5 W
Standby Mode: 0.13W
Sleep Mode: 0.13 W
|Temperature||Operating (ambient min.): 0 °C
Operating (drive case max.): 60 °C
Nonoperating (ambient): -40 to 70 °C
|Shock, Operating/Nonoperating: 2ms (max, Gs)||400/1000|
|Acoustics (Idle / Operating)||2.2 / 2.4 bels|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||0.276 x 2.75 x 3.95 inches (7 x 69.85 x 100.35 mm)|
|Weight||96g (0.22 lb)|