AMD's Powerful RYZEN™ 5 1600X 3.6GHz Hexa Core Processor!
Redefining The High End Hexa Core Desktop PC!
AMD has created a processor product and brand in AMD Ryzen™ that expresses the power and efficiency of the all-new high-performance and highly efficient "Zen" x86 core. Multiple architectural advances combined with platform and processing technologies propel users to the next horizon of computing. AMD Ryzen processors will enable the digital creators, VR pioneers, game world explorers, and tech thrill-seekers.
Those determined to imagine, code, and conquer without boundaries in the immersive computing era will want a Ryzen™ Processor accelerating their work and play. Watch the New Horizon livestream replay now and see compelling AMD Ryzen processor demos.
AMD RYZEN™ 5 1600X Hexa Core Processor: Performance and Value
- AMD RYZEN™ 5 1600X 3.6GHz Hexa Core Processor w/ 4.0GHz+ XFR, 12 Threads, 4MB L2 Cache, 16MB L3 Cache, 14nm
- 6 Physical Cores of True Multitasking
- 12 Threads of Intense Multithreading
- Unlocked AMD AM4 Socket CPU supports OC
- Built on a 1331-pin PGA Form Factor; designed more reliable than LGA Processors
- Industry Leading Instructions Per Clock for extreme computing performance
- AMD CPU Cooler not included1
AM4 Socket Processors Supported By New AMD AM4 Motherboards
Socket PGA 1331 AM4 CPUs fit AMD X370, B350, A320, X300 & A300 Mobos:
- Standard Sized Motherboards:
- X370 Series For High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- B350M Series for Mainstream Home & Office Builds
- A320 Series for HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
- Small Form Factor Motherboards:
- X300 Series for SFF High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- A300 Series for SFF HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
Compatible with AM4 Socket Motherboards only.
These AMD AM4 Ryzen™ Processors are only compatible with matching AMD AM4 Socket PGA 1331 Motherboards.
|Make and Model||AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X Hexa Core Processor1|
|Code Name||Summit Ridge|
|CPU Cooler1||CPU Cooler not included|
|Processor||AMD RYZEN™ 5 1600X 3.6GHz Hexa Core Processor w/ 4.0GHz, 12 Threads, 4MB L2 Cache, 16MB L3 Cache, 14nm|
All AMD Ryzen™ Processors have Unlocked Clock Multipliers and all support Overclocking with adequate CPU Cooling
|Caches||4MB Shared L2 Cache
16MB Shared L3 Cache
|Memory Controller||Processor Integrated|
|Memory Supported||DDR4 Unregistered DIMMs
RAM Speed requirements based on Motherboard specs
|TDP||95W1 Thermal Design Power|
|Processor Design||Form Factor: PGA Socket 1331|
|Process Technology||14nm Lithography|
|Packaging||Socket AM4 PGA 1331|
- This AMD RYZEN™ Processor comes without an AMD CPU Cooler