SkyHawk HDDs: Smart, Safe, Secure Surveillance Hard Drives
See More, Store More
Optimized for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimize dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart...
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments; helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
...and SkyHawk Is Vigilant
- Built to record 90% of the time; supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10TB or 2,000+ hours of HD video
- HD video stream measured as a Mpeg-4 H.264 satellite and 30fps 2MP HD security or 10Mb/s
- 180TB/year workload rating, 3x the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
- Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
Video Storage Selector PDF File
Use the Video Storage Selector to find the best hard drive for your surveillance needs. For more information, refer to the: Surveillance Drive Selection Guide or the Surveillance System Application Guide.
Note: Typical Surveillance DVRs typically fit 1-2 drives, NVRs fit 2-8 drives and Cloud Servers fit 10+ drives.
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk's extreme workload rating, low power consumption and NVR ready design can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk reliably performs in operating temperatures from 0 ~ 70° C, while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk's RAID-optimized hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
- NVR ready design for reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems w/ 8+ drives
- Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
- Fast and easy recovery process; data can often be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
|Make and Model||Seagate SkyHawk 3.5" HDD|
|HDD Capacity||1TB Unformated|
|Interface||SATA III (6Gb/s)|
|Unrecoverable Errors||1 in 1015 Bits Read|
|Data Transfer Rate||180 MB/sec Maximum Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Temperature||Operating: 5 ~ 70° C
Storage: -40 ~ 70° C
|Power Consumption||Start Up: 1.8A / 21.6W
Standby & Sleep Modes: 0.5W
Idle: 4.0W (Average)
Operating Average : 5.6W
|Dimensions||147.0 x 101.9 x 20.2mm|
- Rescue recovery services are available in Canada; but not every other country. Please contact your Sales Rep for further details if you plan to use this drive elsewhere.