USB to mSATA Converter for Raspberry Pi and Development Boards
Connect an mSATA drive to your development board, to increase its data storage capacity
Increase the data storage capacity of your Raspberry Pi or other development board, by connecting it directly to an mSATA drive. Perfect for custom projects and applications, this USB to mSATA converter supports all models of Raspberry Pi as well as other development boards.
- Add an mSATA SSD drive to your Raspberry Pi development board to increase data storage
- Supports SATA I, II and III mSATA SSD drives
- USB 2.0 with data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps
- Supports mini-SATA drives (full size)
- OS independent with no device driver installation required
- Includes USB cable and mounting accessories for Raspberry Pi
- Increase data storage for Raspberry Pi and other development boards to create custom applications
- Develop solutions for business applications such as: surveillance; media applications, like news boards; simple servers to host a website or video; and IoT/automation solutions such as lighting and temperature control
- Create custom development-board based applications for home use
Add storage capacity to your development board
This convenient USB 2.0 mSATA converter lets you overcome data storage limitations by enabling you to connect an mSATA drive through your board's USB-A port.
A convenient integrated solution
The USB to mSATA converter integrates seamlessly with your existing development board. It's the perfect addition for development-board based applications such as surveillance, media players and servers, digital signage and IoT/automation solutions. It allows you to utilize your mSATA drives with your development board, and take advantage of the small form factor of mini-SATA, ideal for applications with space limitations.
Easy to install
Compatible with SATA I, SATA II and SATA III drives, the converter is easy to install and doesn't require any device driver installation. It comes with a USB cable and all mounting accessories, including standoffs, so integrating it with your Raspberry Pi is fast and easy.
StarTech.com provides industry-leading support to get you up and running quickly. The PIB2MS1 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Product||USB to mSATA Converter|
|Connectors||1 x mSATA (52 pin, Mini SATA) drive connector
1 x USB Micro-B (5 pin) host connector
|Chipset ID||Renesas/NEC - µPD720231A|
|Compatible Drive Types||mSATA (Mini SATA)|
|Drive Size||mSATA (Full Size)|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s
SATA III (6 Gbps)
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|LED Indicators||1 x Activity|
|Temperature||Operating: 5°C to 50°C (41°F to 122°F)
Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
|Dimensions (WxDxL)||2.2" x 0.4" x 2.6" (55 x 11 x 65 mm)|
- StarTech USB to M.2 SATA Converter
- USB-A to Micro-B Cable
- Set of Converter-mounting Hardware
- Set of Drive-mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide