Club3D SenseVision Multi Stream Transport Hub – Connect and Do More
CSV-1545 - The SenseVision Multi Stream Transport (MST) hub is an advanced DisplayPort™ splitter which enables up to two Full HD Displays to be driven independently from a single USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C output with DisplayPort Alt Mode support from the source device.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 over USB Type C source
- Supported output resolutions: up to 3840x2160p @ 60Hz for Single Monitor, and up to 2560X1600p @ 60Hz for Dual Monitors
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C ALT mode 4 lanes
- Compliant with DisplayPort™ 1.2a for 1.62Gbps, 2.7Gbps or 5.4Gbps per lane
- Support for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
- Support for HDCP 1.3 content protection
- Advanced WideEye SerDes technology capable of receiving data over long cables
- Supports AMD Eyefinity™ (SLS) and Duplicate / Extend Desktop mode
- Supports both MST- and SST Mode
- Supports AMD, Nvidia and Intel Graphics solutions
- Powered thru USB Type C (5.0V @ 220mA max), no external power needed
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub USB 3.1 Type C to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor
Displays have always been a key part of the PC experience. PC Gamers want a more immersive experience and Professionals seek more desktop space to run apps side by side and increase their productivity. The easiest solution is to add multiple Monitors to an existing Laptop or Desktop PC.
The SenseVision MST Hub USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C to DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor is an invaluable tool for gaming, multitasking, or simply for the fun of it. The adapter enables that multiple individual video signals can be sent through a single USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C output with DisplayPort Alt Mode support, and sends those to the connected screens.
Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience. With AMD Eyefinity technology, you can connect up to 6 displays to an individual graphics card by using SenseVision MST Hub. Each monitor can have an independent video signal or you can create a Singe Large Surface (SLS).
Give Your Device More Displays
Get more from your Ultrabook, Microsoft Surface Pro tablet or Intel NUC with (mini) DisplayPort™ 1.2 output. The MST Hub is affordable, flexible and meets the demands of any power user who requires multiple displays to get their work done.
Ultimate in Color and Image Quality
MST Hubs are the best option for photography, graphic design, media creation and editing as well as other color critical applications. Only DisplayPort™ supports 10 bit video output. MST hubs support input pixel data depth 6/8/12 bit and support output pixel format RGB444.
Dual Mode DisplayPort™
The SenseVision MST Hub USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C to DisplayPort™ 1.2 dual monitor supports Dual Mode DisplayPort™ (DP++) which allows the use of DVI or HDMI™ monitors via passive adapters. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more productive.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7
- Mac OS X
- Chrome OS
|Product Type||MST Hub|
|Input||1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C port (male)|
|Output||2 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 ports (female)|
|Cable Length||290 mm|
|Power||5V power through the USB supply|
|Dimension||60 x 58 x 13.6 mm|
- Club3D SenseVision Series Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C to DisplayPort 1.2 Dual Monitor
- Quick Install Guide