Club3D SenseVision Multi Stream Transport Hub – Connect and Do More
CSV-5300H - The SenseVision Multi Stream Transport (MST) hub is an advanced DisplayPort™ splitter which enables up to three Full HD HDMI® Displays to be driven independently from a single DisplayPort™ 1.2 output.
- Compliant with: DisplayPort™ v1.2a, DisplayPort™ v1.1a, VESA DDM Standard, HDMI 1.4 Specification, HDCP 1.3 Content protection
- Supports main link rates of 5.4Gbps(HBR2), 2.7Gbps(HBR) and 1.62Gbps(RBR) from source
- Supports three HDMI 1.4 ports
- Supported output resolutions: up to 3840x2160p @ 30Hz for Single Monitor, up to 2560X1600p @ 60Hz for Dual Monitors and up to 1920x1080p @ 60 for Three or Four Monitors
- Supports Advanced Wide Eye™ SerDes technology enables high Jitter performance
- Supports Adaptive Sync technology
- Works with AMD, Nvidia and Intel HD Graphics solutions
- Including Mini DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort™ adapter for max compatibility
- Functionality may vary per GPU and OS
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub HDMI® Triple Monitor
Display devices have always been a key part of the PC experience. PC Gamers want a more immersive experience and Professionals seek more desktop space to run apps side by side and increase their productivity. The easiest solution is to add multiple Monitors to an existing Laptop or Desktop PC.
The SenseVision MST Hub HDMI® Triple Monitor utilizes Multi Stream Transport, a unique DisplayPort™ 1.2 feature, to split a single DP 1.2 signal into multiple HDMI® outputs. This enables Three Full HD HDMI Displays to be driven independently from one DisplayPort™ 1.2 output on the source device. With multiple Monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive
Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience. AMD Radeon™ graphics cards can support up to 6 displays by using two MST hubs showing each monitor independently or using the Singe Large Surface (SLS) mode.
Give Your Device More Displays
Get more from your Microsoft Surface Pro tablet or Intel NUC with its powerful (mini) DisplayPort™ 1.2 output. These platforms feature powerful Intel CPU's with integrated Intel HD graphics and are capable of driving Multiple High Resolution external displays.
According to a study done by Jon Peddie Research, a majority of (semi) professional power users can benefit significantly from using Multiple Monitors instead of one. Productivity estimations average to 42% improvement. Primary applications users expect to benefit from Multiple Displays are: content creation, general office use, gaming and CAD. The MST Hub is an affordable and easy alternative to more traditional Multi Monitor Graphics solutions.
Compatible with DisplayPort™ and Mini DisplayPort™ devices
Notebooks, Ultrabooks, and Desktop PC's are getting smaller yet more powerful with every generation. Only Mini DisplayPort provides the functionality and bandwidth to power multiple high resolution monitos from a single output. Included with the MST Hub is a Mini DP to DP adapter for maximum compatibility with mobile and desktop based platforms featuring AMD, Nvidia and Intel Graphics Solutions.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7
|Product Type||MST Hub|
|Input||1 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 port (male)
1 x DC 5v (female)
|Output||3 x HDMI™ 1.4 ports (female)|
|Cable Length||140 mm|
|Power||Input: 5V ±10%
Output: 3.3V ±10%
|Dimension||107 x 60 x 20 mm|
- Club3D SenseVision Series Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort to HDMI Triple Monitor
- CAC-1110 Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- Power Supply 2.5W (5V, 0.5 Amp)
- Quick Install Guide
- Driver CD