Club3D SenseVision Multi Stream Transport Hub – Connect and Do More
CSV-5200 - The SenseVision Multi Stream Transport (MST) hub is an advanced DisplayPort™ splitter which enables up to two WQXGA Displays to be driven independently from a single DisplayPort™ 1.2 output.
- DisplayPort™ 1.2 to 2x DisplayPort™ Splitter for Dual Monitor setup
- Compliant with: DisplayPort™ v1.2a, DisplayPort™ v1.1a, VESA DDM Standard, HDCP V2.0, DisplayId, and EDID V1.4
- Supports main link rates of 5.4Gbps(HBR2), 2.7Gbps(HBR) and 1.62Gbps(RBR) from source
- Supports Two DP++ output ports, or One Dual-link DVI ports, or a combination of ports
- Supported output resolutions: up to 3840x2160p @ 60Hz for Single Monitor and up to 2560X1600p @ 60Hz for Dual Monitors
- Supports AMD Eyefinity™ (SLS) and Duplicate/ Extend Desktop mode Supports 3D Video output
- Supports AMD, Nvidia and Intel Graphics solutions
- Powered by USB Port (no power supply needed)
- Including Mini DP to DP Adapter for maximum compatibility (With Intel NUC, MS Surface Pro, etc)
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor
Display devices have always been a key part of the PC experience. PC Gamers want a more immersive experience and Professionals seek more desktop space to run apps side by side and increase their productivity. The easiest solution is to add multiple Monitors to an existing Laptop or Desktop PC.
The SenseVision MST Hub DisplayPort™ 1.2 Dual Monitor utilizes Multi Stream Transport, a unique DisplayPort™ 1.2 feature, to split a single DP 1.2 signal into two DisplayPort™ outputs. This enables up to two WQXGA Displays to be driven independently from one DisplayPort™ 1.2 output on the source device. With multiple Monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience. AMD Radeon™ graphics cards can support up to 6 displays by using two MST hubs showing each monitor independently or using the Singe Large Surface (SLS) mode.
Give Your Device More Displays
Get more from your Ultrabook, Microsoft Surface Pro tablet or Intel NUC with (mini) DisplayPort™ 1.2 output. The MST Hub is affordable, flexible and meets the demands of any power user who requires multiple displays to get their work done. A CAC-110 Mini DP to DP adapter is included for maximum compatibility with Mini DP enables platforms like the Surface Pro and NUC product families.
Ultimate in Color and Image Quality
MST Hubs are the best option for photography, graphic design, media creation and editing as well as other color critical applications. Only DisplayPort™ supports 10 bit video output. MST hubs support input pixel data depth 6/8/12 bit and support output pixel format RGB444.
Dual Mode DisplayPort™
Also known as DP++, is a feature which enables the output of single-link DVI and HDMI signals from the DP output. Simple passive adapters can be used to convert the different connectors and the lower voltages to DVI or HDMI. This means that, although MST Hubs use DisplayPort technology, you are not required to use DisplayPort monitors. MST Hubs give you the freedom to use any combination of monitors and interfaces you want.
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 7
|Product Type||MST Hub|
|Input||1 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 port (male)
1 x USB Type-A (male) for power
|Output||2 x DisplayPort™ 1.2 ports (female)|
|Cable Length||250 mm|
|Power||5V power through the USB supply|
|Dimension||250 x 58 x 13.6 mm|
- Club3D SenseVision Series Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort 1.2 Dual Monitor
- CAC-1110 Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- Quick Install Guide