Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good drive so far
John K from Winnipeg writes:
- Fast SSD speeds Kingston is a reliable company Very low price Just the right size for a pure Windows operating system installation. Everything just worked.
- None so far.
- I was using a Patriot Inferno 2nd gen 60GB SSD in my older Athlon X64 triple core PC at work. I just ran out of space after four years, and no matter what I did I could only free up 7GB. The price of this drive was excellent, and it doubles my space ensuring I will not have any space issues in the future. The drive seems a touch faster than the Inferno was. Win win...
Not bad and not great
Kevin from Calgary writes:
- Died in 2 weeks, Good thing I got IPR warranty replacement for this.
Well Worth It
Shawn from Edmonton writes:
- -Noticeably faster then a Hard Drive -Affordable -Black!
- doesn't come with an adapter for desktop PCs
- I've worked with several of these, as well as the previous UV400s. Never had a problem any of them. These turned out to be an excellent, affordable, upgrade. Well worth the cost/effort.
Scott from Winnipeg writes:
- It died in under 2 years of regular use. Avoid.