Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Jason from Edmonton writes:
- Its a small cheap AM4 mother board
- Audio is weak: can't use analog outputs at rear and front panel for headphones at the same time, IE game audio through speakers, teamspeak through headset, doesnt work. has lots of USB ports, mostly using the same chipset and some internal hub, it has 4 different USB controllers on it, 2 seem to only be available via mother board headers, motherboard doesnt include any brackets/usb ports to take advantage of these ports. so if your case only has the USB 3 header, half your usb bw isnt availabl
- in hind sight i would have bought another board. the 5 star reviews below seem to all be 'it works and it turned on' which to me isnt enough to give this more than 2 stars, 1 star because it does work, and the other because its not completely useless. the other 3 stars are for merit and this is has none
Probably one of the best (maybe the best) mATX AM4 boards
Eugene from Edmonton writes:
- Good Bios features for Overclockers. ASUS DIGI+ VRM is NOT just some marketing lingo with nothing behind it. Good amount of Bios updates. Corsair RAM works at 2933mhz (16,18,18,36 @1.35v) but Probably not at XMP profile... Neutral black and white design fits well into almost any case. Looks blue in pictures to me, but is actually much more black and white.
- No VRM heatsinks. Might be worth trying to find an aftermarket one if they exist and you're planning to go past 3.8ghz. Not enough fan headers
- Best board for the money I've tested.
A great mobo
Tommy from . writes:
- This motherboard had zero problems at all when I got it, it worked flawlessly and comes with a great variety of features.Its great with overclocking also, my 1700 Ryzen hits 3.7 with the stock cooler.
- There is only one PCI E 3 port so crossfire is out of the question,.
- Great motherboard on the cheap, would recommended it for anyone looking for a cheap alt