Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Decent but not worth the $$$
Richard Hemsley from Edmonton writes:
- Easily works cross platform. Only a few strange looks when worn on a plane. The USB sound card functions well if not doing hardcore gaming or listening to music/movies. Earphones are comfortable. Mic is durable and has wonderful noise cancellation with the USB sound card.
- Weak support from hyper x. Called them due to a shorting sound and weak volume in one earpiece and was told get a humidifier. Not worth the cost. Unable to customize the sound profiles while using the sound card. Limited presets. Head strap is weak and bends with any pressure. Tossed on a toque and it bent the one side. After 2-3 hours of gaming you will feel the ear cups if you require glasses.
- Overall if you plug into your CPU with the 3.5mm you will find there is more depth to the headset and customization. When using the hyper X USB sound card I find there is degradation of sound. Given the lack of support and audio customization options I wouldn't recommend this headset to anyone.
Cem from Edmonton writes:
- By far the most amazing sounding headset for the price range, the noise cancellation mic is pretty great as well but I still prefer my external Blue Snowball Mic over it. The Dolby stereo sound does work well in CS GO i can hear the enemy steps really well and the equalizing modes for listening to music is amazing as well!
- The only weakness would be that it is not wireless or that it doesn't come with extra cups for the ears, and since it is leather your ears will get heated after a long marathon gaming session (5~ 8 hours).
- For the price I paid, this is honestly an amazing headset. Great step up to the Revolver the metal doesnt make a lot of noise at all.