Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very nice board
Glenn from Drayton Valley writes:
- -Good layout -RGB Lighting -Metal Framed PCIE slots -Lots of BIOS updates -Easy to Navigate BIOS -Command Center is easy to use.
- Has USB 3.1 Gen 2 A-Ports, no Type-C RGB software isn't full featured, some options are disabled with apparent way to enable them. RBG strip on board edge is actually a single LED that shines down the edge of the board, but it looks fine.
- -Unlike what the other reviewer says, the temperature RGB works fine. It's on the intelligent tab in the RGB tool. It also includes changing color based on CPU load, network load, etc. It's quite nice. -This is the first Ryzen system I've built, but the board worked well.
Okay board - issues with BIOS and RAM
Kevin from Vancouver writes:
- - Easy to build on - Fan headers located in good areas (and a decent number of them) - Dual BIOS
- - RAM listed on QVL cannot reach full 3200 MHz on latest BIOS (F7) at time of writing. I am stuck at 3000 MHz after hours of manual experimentation with voltage and timing settings. Anything over is unstable. - The RGB lighting is not as customizable as advertised. The biggest letdown for me was the inability for the lighting to reflect the computer's temperature (ex. glow blue under 35C, red when above 70C) though the included software "has these features"