Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
So far Great Little board
Richard from Edmonton writes:
- Works, Cheap, Overclock R5 1600 to 3.8 with 10 minutes of effort on current BIOS. Clocks 3200 MHz RAM (on QVL) to 2933 with another 10 minutes of effort. Still early in the rollout so I expect this to get better. Overclocking this to 3.8 frankly easier than overclocking a 6700K to 4.6 (which anyone should be able to do as well.)
- BIOS is still a bit lacking; to go beyond 3.8 and 2933 requires messing with load line calibration but the options don't really tell you what they do; is level 1 the tightest? Is level 8? No idea have to experiment so although getting 3.8 and 2933 was super easy, going past it is far less easy. Need a few more BIOS tweaks.
- Good cheap little micro board; make sure you get 16GB of RAM up front since you only get two slots but you should know that when buying.