Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Dan from kimberley BC writes:
- Great features overall. Nice red color when it runs (I'm new to the rgb stuff) Bios is easy to navigate and configure, lots of features Good layout, heavy duty pci-e and ram slots. Two m.2 slots.
- None that I can see.
- This board works great for my Ryzen 7 build I just did. Decided to switch from Asus to MSI this time around for my mainboard (I have mainly had Asus boards, one Asrock). After reading lots of reviews and other articles, this board was recommended a fair bit. It's got all the features needed for pretty much everything, and the price tag is not bad. Im impressed so far. I haven't had any issues in regards to stability, runs fine with my Gskill F4-3200C16D-16GTZB memory set to 3066.
Great Board. Runs 2933 Mhz Memory with the right sticks!
Charles from Calgary writes:
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 (16GB kit) CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 works out of the box with this board if you enable "A-XMP 1" Profile in the BIOS. Sets it up at 2933Mhz for you. My 1600X clocks to 4.0 @ 1.4Vdc no problem. Stable as can be Ran Aida64 stress for 3 hours with a Coolermaster EVO 212 Air cooler and it never went over 80C. Games tested are glass smooth with my RX480 Gaming X and the GTX1060 SC BIOS straight forward. Make sure you let MemX mount your CPU as they will also update your BIOS.
- Don't bother with MSI's Commander App. 1 out of 3 boots one of it's files hangs and the system will be slower. This is a known issue on AMD and Intel boards from them since 2011.
- Glad I picked this board. Probably could have been fine with the B350 chipset version as well and saved $100. Ah well.