AMD's Powerful RYZEN™ 7 1700X 3.4GHz Octa Core Processor!
Redefining The High End Desktop PC!
AMD has created a processor product and brand in AMD Ryzen™ that expresses the power and efficiency of the all-new high-performance and highly efficient "Zen" x86 core. Multiple architectural advances combined with platform and processing technologies propel users to the next horizon of computing. AMD Ryzen processors will enable the digital creators, VR pioneers, game world explorers, and tech thrill-seekers.
Those determined to imagine, code, and conquer without boundaries in the immersive computing era will want a Ryzen™ Processor accelerating their work and play. Watch the New Horizon livestream replay now and see compelling AMD Ryzen processor demos.
AMD RYZEN™ 7 1700X Octa Core Processor: Performance and Value
- AMD RYZEN™ 7 1700X 3.4GHz Octa Core Processor w/ 3.8GHz+ XFR, 16 Threads, 4MB L2 Cache, 16MB L3 Cache, 14nm
- 8 Physical Cores of True Multitasking
- 16 Threads of Intense Multithreading
- Unlocked AMD AM4 Socket CPU supports OC
- Built on a 1331-pin PGA Form Factor; designed more reliable than LGA Processors
- Industry Leading Instructions Per Clock for extreme computing performance
- Note: CPU Cooler Not Included1: 95W TDP
AM4 Socket Processors Supported By New AMD AM4 Motherboards
Socket PGA 1331 AM4 CPUs fit AMD X370, B350, A320, X300 & A300 Mobos:
- Standard Sized Motherboards:
- X370 Series For High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- B350M Series for Mainstream Home & Office Builds
- A320 Series for HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
- Small Form Factor Motherboards:
- X300 Series for SFF High End Enthusiast / Gamer Builds
- A300 Series for SFF HTPC and Basic Home & Office Builds
Compatible with AM4 Socket Motherboards only.
These AMD AM4 Ryzen™ Processors are only compatible with matching AMD AM4 Socket PGA 1331 Motherboards.
AM4 Ryzen™ CPU Cooler Not Included!
This AMD AM4 1700X Processor has a TDP (Thermal Design Power) of 95 Watts at the 3.4 / 3.8GHz stock clocks. Make sure the aftermarket CPU Cooler (not included) you purchase is AM4 Compatible, with ample thermal capacity to handle your AMD Ryzen™ Processor's cooling needs; especially on overclocking builds.
|Make and Model||AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X Octa Core Processor w/o Cooler|
|Code Name||Summit Ridge|
|Cores / Threads||8 / 16|
|XFR||3.8GHz+ XFR (Extended Frequency Range)|
|L1 Cache||512KB Cache|
|L2 Cache||4MB Cache|
|L3 Cache||16MB Cache|
|Combined L2 / L3 Caches||20MB|
|Cooling Solution||Processor Cooling Solution Not Included|
|Memory Controller||Processor Integrated|
|Memory Supported||DDR4 Unregistered DIMMs
RAM Speed requirements based on Motherboard specs
|TDP||95W1 Thermal Design Power|
|Processor Design||Form Factor: PGA Socket 1331|
|Process Technology||14nm Lithography|
|Packaging||Socket AM4 PGA 1331|
- This AMD RYZEN™ Processor comes without a CPU Cooler. Due to the heat generated by this 8 core processor (95 Watt TDP at stock clocks), a more powerful CPU Cooler is recommended for any OC use. Make sure to monitor your CPU Temperatures and Voltages if you overclock.