Wi-Fi with a backbone – D-Link DHP-W611AV
Wi-Fi sends signals through the air. PowerLine sends signals through the electrical wiring in your walls. Together they create Power-Fi™, a hybrid technology that creates the most robust home network possible. By turning the two technologies into one, dead spots are eliminated and range and throughput are extended.
Power-Fi gives you the power to stream content and media to every corner of your home like never before.
- Extend your Network – Simultaneously increase your wireless coverage while delivering wired connectivity to your Ethernet-enabled devices
- Wireless Performance – Powerful AC1200 wireless performance with speeds up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mbps - 2.4GHz and 867Mbps - 5GHz)
- Scalable – Easily expand your network with additional PowerLine adapters
- Compact Design – Small form factor doesn't block other outlet plugs
- Pass-through Socket with Noise Filter – Integrated Advanced noise filter improves network performance and no outlet is wasted
- Plug and Play Installation – Quickly setup your PowerLine adapters with the push of a button
Pass through noise filter
The integrated passthrough socket ensures no power outlet is going to waste and the built-in noise filter eliminates electrical signal noise for powerful transmission performance.
- AC1200 speeds up to 300 Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867 Mbps (5GHz)1
- PowerLine speeds up to 1000 Mbps2 using HomePlug AV2 technology make it ideal for activities like HD media
- Gigabit Ethernet port for high-speed connection to wired device
- Plug-and-Play feature means creating a PowerLine network is simple and easy
How it works
With the PowerLine Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Starter Kit, getting whole-home coverage is fast and easy.
- Simply connect the PowerLine adapter to your router's Ethernet port and plug it into a power outlet to turn every other outlet in your home into a possible network connection.
- Plug the wireless extender into an outlet in a different part of your home to extend your Wi-Fi or wired network to the hard-to-reach areas of your home like upstairs bedrooms, basements and outdoor patios.
Advanced HomePlug AV2Technology
The D-Link PowerLine Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Starter Kit (DHP-W611AV) delivers the ultimate in wired connectivity for the hard-to-reach areas of your home. Utilizing your home's existing electrical wiring as a reliable high-speed network, the DHP-W611AV makes it easy to connect computers, gaming consoles, and media players to your network without additional cables. The DHP-W611AV is the ideal solution for getting connected in spaces like offices, bedrooms and other areas of your home that are remotely located from your router.
Simply plug and play. No need to configure or to remember passwords. A simple push of a button will get your network secured in minutes.
Extend your wired network
Extend your PowerLine network by adding up to 6 adapters in total. Backward compatible with PowerLine AV, AV+.3
HomePlug AV (HPAV) 2.0
|Ethernet Interface||10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet|
|PowerLine Modulation Scheme||OFDM symbol modulation|
|PowerLine Frequency Band||Dual band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rates||1000 Mbps|
|Remote Management Protocol||HTTP|
|Power||120V ~ 230V, 50/60 Hz|
|Security||128-bit AES Data encryption|
|Features||Auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IPv6 support, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), integrated power socket, reset button, on/off switches, power-saving mode, Power-Fi, Simple Connect Button|
|Dimensions||155 x 139 x 50 mm|
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link relative performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless N product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11ac devices.
2. Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other PowerLine devices that do not follow the HomePlug PowerLine Alliance standard.
3. D-Link PowerLine AV200/AV+ Network Adapters (DHP-209AV,DHP-309AV), PowerLine AV+ Wireless N Extender (DHP-W310AV, DHP-W311AV), PowerLine AV2 2000 Gigabit Starter Kit (DHP-(701AV), and Wireless N PowerLine Router (DHP-1320) may coexist but are not compatible or interoperable with D-Link PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapters (DHP-302, DHP-303) or D-Link PowerLine HD Network Starter Kit (DHP-303).