Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Faster than a speeding Bullet
Justin from Edmonton writes:
- Testing this piece out with an HP EliteDesk 800G3 Business computer at work, installed Windows 10 Professional, was able to boot to the desktop in 7 seconds. You will never buy an HDD ever again, unless for data storage.
- Only thing tricky for us was finding the right screw to hold it down on the motherboard. We had to find a Phillips PM2.0×3.0 screw, the M2 SSD does not come with screws, which I cannot blame WD for, they can't accommodate all motherboards that are out there. Our HP 800G3 did not come with any screws either, so keep that in mind, find out what screw size your motherboard uses to hold it down.
- Extremely fast, no noise, no heat, no moving parts, no caddie no cables.