Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Excellent build quality
Alec from Calgary writes:
- Battery life is superb (so far) - I think I actually get better battery life than what was advertised. Controls are easy to find and use while wearing. Sound quality is great! No cutting out while within range. Installation was easy and worked right out of the box.
- A little too much bass for my listening needs, but was easy to adjust with software. Wires that came with it were a little short, can't see myself ever using wired though. Range seems a little shorter than it should be. 3.5 mm connection into wireless transmitter is difficult to connect to.
- I use mostly for streaming music while working and I get hours and hours of enjoyment from these. I'm told the mic sounds good too, but I don't use for gaming enough to have an opinion on the matter. The strengths far outweigh the weaknesses. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this product.
Nathan from Calgary writes:
- -Good Sound -Comfortable -No wires to break -Convenience features not found in unpowered headsets -Long battery life -Easy to setup -Micro usb charging cable
- -A little heavy
- The Arctis 7 is fairly comfortable to wear and it sounds great, the battery lasts long enough that battery life is a non issue for me at least (hasn't gone below half yet). The price is only a bit higher then a wired headset of a similar size and i'd say its probably the best headset I've owned overall. It is a little heavy but I've owned wired headsets that were heavier. I haven't had any connection or latency issues that were some things i was worried about when looking at wireless.