Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great quality headset
Eddie from Calgary writes:
- - High quality audio. Games and music sound really great with this headset - Crystal clear microphone. Friends and teammates will have no trouble hearing and understanding you. Flip up to mute is a nice feature and comes in handy. - Very light weight, and comfortable. Long gaming sessions with this headset should be no problem. Doesn't push down on your head. - Adjustable volume knob. Adjustable on the fly, so you don't need to worry about changing the volume through the volume mixer.
- - Doesn't have 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound, so it's not the best for shooters if you rely on surround sound. (The Sennheiser GSP 350 model has surround sound) - Not the shortest cord, but not the longest either. You won't be able to get up and move around in your room too much with this cord length
- Overall, this is a great headset. What made it stand out for me is it's microphone. I looked at a few others before purchasing this one, and this was second to none. The mic is clear, people will easily understand what you say. You won't sound muffled like some other headsets around this price range. To top it off, it has noise cancelling, reducing the worry about background noise bleeding through. The sound through this headset is also really high quality, though no surround sound.
Lange from Edmonton writes:
- Good sound overall. Mic quality is good.
- Very uncomfortable. Feels like it's squeezing your head. Look at the last picture of this item and imagine that pressing in on your ears. Very little ability to adjust to fit your head. Plastic frame feels cheap.
- If you want a headset that will grip your head like a vice... this may be the headset for you.