Your product review has been submitted! Our moderation team will take a look and if meets our submission guidelines you should see it online shortly.
Saturday, December 29, 2018
From: Edmonton, AB
- Aesthetics are amazing. I don't think there is a better looking case on the market. - Cable management is a breeze. Very easy to hide wires, I think I maybe used 5 zip ties and everything looks clean. Entire assembly maybe took an hour. - Lots of clearance above CPU heat sink for a large (240mm) Cooler. I found very little info on how much room there is compared to my old case, the radiator was touching my RAM. No issues with this case. - Rear mounted drives. I have 3x SSD's and 1x HDD and having them mounted in the back allows for better intake airflow and really cleans up the wires.
- Thermals are not as good as expected. My OC'd GPU temperature went up 8 degrees from my old case; in game from 62° up to 70° here. I was going to knock it down to 4 star for this, but with some adjustment to the fan curves, wire placement, etc, I was able to achieve about 2 degrees higher than my old case with all the glass on. So with a little thought, it's possible to keep this case cool. - Heavy. Really heavy. Hard to carry. - A little pricey, but after assembly and a little use I think the value is there. - No front drive bays.
Great looking case, well thought out design and cable management. Take note that the thermals need a bit a work to keep it running cool. I'd recommend to anyone looking to show off a build. Only regret is how long I waited to get it. Do it.
Thursday, August 24, 2017
- Beautiful to look at, especially with all the fans lit up. - Ample room for most average builds. - Airflow comes from the sides, making it possible to put things on top of the case (like an external DVD drive or portable HD)
- No reset button - Dust magnet - glass and filters need to be regularly cleaned. - Pain in the *** to configure the PSU and plug in cables because the top PSU cover is NOT removable (unlike its smaller sibling, the 460). - No space for a DVD or similar slot drive (I didn't think I needed one until I didn't have one) - Expensive, considering the alternatives coming out now with tempered glass that are much cheaper. - Heavy when fully loaded with PC parts.
I bought this case more so out of a desire for something cool. For awhile, it is cool. It's a beautiful case. I have the case maxed out on LED fans and the whole thing looks great. But the novelty wore off once I realized what you're giving up to own it. The lack of DVD drive didn't worry me until I needed one and didn't have it. The PSU cover isn't removable so if you have a big PSU and fat fingers you're going to have issues. If you can accept those naggy things, it's a beautiful case.
Friday, June 09, 2017
- Very cool looking case with premium material. - Plenty of room for future add-ons. - RGB support - Built-in fans controller that can manage up to 6 fans
- It's a long way from the PSU to CPU power port on the motherboard. You may need to check if your PSU's cables are long enough to reach the connector. In my case, it is the CPU power connector. It just barely reach it, otherwise I have to dissemble all the parts and replace the PSU - Fans controller can't control built-in RGB fans speed - Headphone plug on top of the case and my motherboard may not be compatible. Whenever I plug a headphone, PC shut down immediately
Despite those weaknesses, this is still a very nice case and I recommend it. Make sure you ask the employee to check out all the components before you buy.
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Really beautifull case inside and out. Cable management made it easier and it also includes few velcro straps w/ corsair logo in it. if you have the money, match it with the corsair hd 120 or 140 pro rgb fan and this case will be lit!!!
Quite heavy when it has full build inside due to the fact it is fully tempered glass.
Sunday, February 19, 2017
From: Edmonton South
One of the best looking case son the market i would say. Fancy LED fans at the front, the glass look absolutely sexy
The glasses might leave fingerprint. Kinda hard to put all the wires to look good at the right side
Totally worth for the price, it gives you the best experience on tempered glass cases.
Friday, February 17, 2017
By: Craig G
Excellent Airflow Lots of interior space for building Just fantastic aesthetically. 3x RGB Fans have vivid colors. Cable management cover easily fits all the cords. 2 HUGE dust screens - and a 3rd smaller one under the PSU
As far as Mid-Tower cases go - it's on the larger side - in addition the measurements stated are to the glass panel on top - not the top of the screws that keep that panel in place. It's a long way from the PSU to the second 12V power connection on the motherboard. Be prepared for some creative cable management for this particular connection. No space for an optical drive - If front drive bays are a "need", this is not the case for you.
I love this case - it's big enough for me to fit any future build changes - possibly the last case I will ever buy