Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Amazing Case, if you love hours of cable management
Trevor from Winnipeg writes:
- WOW!!! one of the best looking cases ever. Great Airflow/Cooling. Provides hours of entertainment to build in (See Weaknesses)
- This case requires hours of cable management, space under the power supply shroud and behind the motherboard is very limited, and lines must be routed around SSD/HDD bays. But you will be rewarded for your hard work every time you look at it. Buy extra zip ties, and you will probably want to buy an extra SP120RGB (or other LED) fan for rear exhaust, both for looks, and air flow.
- 5 star looks, 5 star cooling, 5 star quality, 2 star cable management. This case is not designed for the first time builder.
Stunning looks, excellent cooling, horrible cable management
Collin from Calgary writes:
- Stunning looks with the lightly smoked tempered glass side and front panels. Excellent airflow for cooling. Once your system is built you can sit back and admire your hard work, this really is a beautiful case.
- Very limited controls and colors from the built in controller for the RGB fans. Limited to a handful of modes and colors, turning off the lights requires unplugging either the LED headers for the fans or the power to the block. The included RGB fans are a lot louder than I was hoping. Cable management is really bad. Expect to spend 3x as long getting all your cables to fit than actually building the system. Very limited options for power supplies unless you remove the 3.5" drive cage.
- This would be an excellent case for limited hardware builds with a small form factor modular power supply. Think twice for SLI builds with multiple SSD's and HDD's unless you want to spend a fortune on custom cables or hours on cable management. Don't even consider this case if your power supply is not at least semi-modular or you have a long power supply and need the 3.5" drive bays. Buy an extra bag of cable ties. Case comes with 6 but you'll need a lot more. Not enough room for comments.