Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
super beautiful and effective
wayne from calgary writes:
- 6, thats right 6 different programmable lights in each stick that can be used in limitless lighting effects through asus aura runs at speed with xmp settings overclockable with the right board. Ran mine at 3240 MHZ for first few weeks. Now at 3333 Mhz but required and overclocked bus speed. Understandable since bus will tend to bottleneck at speeds above 3200. blistering fast so bus needs to clock up to control data transfer. Awsome lol they run cool
- price, far from cheap but only ram that you can get with such vast array of color options
- Really solid so far but if you want overclocking be prepared to invest on a board that can handle a good system bus overclock. I have the maximus ix formula that came with waterblocks on the northbridge and it turned out I needed them to clock this ram up. However that is still stock voltage and cool for me so Im impressed