Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Everything I need in a Mouse
Jordon from Calgary writes:
- What I like about these mice is you can use them for anything! I use it for First Person Shooters like PUBG switching weapons is just as fast when I use the keyboard. I also use it for video editing, photo editing, etc. I like the ergonomics of the mouse as well, they feel great! And the software is also great.
- I would prefer better separation on the buttons so its more intuitive to push certain buttons. But I got used to it after a while. The software took me a little while then it should have to figure out, but once you know what you're doing you are laughing.
- Great mouse, would highly recommend, good ergonomics, buttons are nice to press and software is great! (Once you learn how to use it)
Ignore that 1 star review...
Mip from Alberta writes:
- Amazing hardware. One of the best mice on the market. This mouse has a numpad default key config that the original didn't have. Which was the only problem with the original. (non pro model)
- None, but I don't use the software as all the razer/corsair/macro stuff is all garbage.
- This coming from someone who has owned an mmo mouse from every major vendor out there. I now own 1 of these scimitar pros and the original scimitar (non pro model). The original is still running perfectly years later, and obviously the pro is as well one year later.
Great hardware Garbage software
Bruce from Edmonton writes:
- The hardware is just so damn amazing. The mechanical keys and the super ergonomic design is a joy to hold. Sensor is pretty much Logitec quality Optical.
- Software is complete trash. Everytime I restart my computer the side buttons stop working and require a full uninstall and reinstall. Then it starts working again. Once time the profiles didn't reload automatically so I thought, no problem I'll just import them. But apparently all the developers in corsair couldn't figure out how to make this function work. So once a month I'm forced to remap/re-calibrate my mouse or have a $120 paperweight.
- Great mouse. Garbage software. If consistent performace is required skip this trash.
Solid Construction, Responsive Buttons
Pei Wang from Edmonton South writes:
- I truly enjoyed this mouse so far. The movement is precise and the buttons are large and responsive. The most unique feature is that the side keys (G1-G12) are adjustable through a slider. I believe this is an exclusive feature not available from Logitech or Razor Because this item is a relative new model, the durability of the mouse is not yet known according to online review
- The utility software isn't as intuitive as Razor's. It took me a while to realize that the onboard mode needed to be copied over to the default mode for the remapped keys to work property.
- 10/10 will definitely recommend!