Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Strong budget CPU
Josh from Winnipeg writes:
- -Strong single thread performance (gaming) -Low temps on idle and load -Hyper-threaded -Stock cooler included -Leaves a strong upgrade path for the future if paired with decent motherboard
- -Weak multi-thread performance -Weak physics performance -Multiplier locked (Base clock can be pushed to 103Mhz for a very slight overlock)
- A great CPU if you're looking to go Intel and can't afford the i5 or i7. When paired with a decent GPU, this CPU will allow you to run most modern games without dropping below 60 frames per second. Be sure to pair it with a high end chipset so you have the option to upgrade in the future.