Sync and Charge Your Apple® Lightning Powered Smart Devices
ADATA's Apple MFi-certified Sync & Charge Lightning Cable provides a hassle-free way to charge your iPhone, iPad, and iPod, and sync data across devices for highly efficient mobility! If you also have an Android™ advice, you can use the included microUSB port option.
This is just the USB adaptor You can plug it and charge your device using several simple ways you may already own: wall charger, any powered USB port, and a power bank.
With strong multi-layered construction and tinned copper, the ADATA Sync & Charge Lightning Cable is highly durable and provides rapid charging up to 2.4A while preventing harmful EMI.
The Sync & Charge Lightning Cable is a stylish mobile accessory that meets your personal style, and comes with a color-matched cable tie for easy storage.
- Apple MFi-certified Lightning Cable for iPhone, iPad, Lightning & iPod
- 2-in-1 Combo Cable includes Lightning and microUSB ports
- Multi-layered Cable build stops harmful EMI radiation
- Sync Data between Devices & Fast Device Charging up to 2.4A
- Uses 24AWG wiring & tinned Copper for efficient charging and data sync
- High Quality Premium Elastic Materials for Great Durability
- Includes color-matched cable ties, making storage easier
|Make and Model||ADATA Apple MFi-Certified Sync & Charge Lightning Cable|
|Cabling||Power Cables: 24AWG
|Connectors||1x USB Type-A (4-pin) Male Connector with:
1x Micro USB to Apple Lightning (8-pin) Male Adapter
1x Type A Male USB
|Dimension||Length: 1m (3.3 feet)|