ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: High Performance and Value
The Best Short Card For Your Compact Gaming Build
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2x longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability.
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
- Powered by the Latest Architecture: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti GPU
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology. This is an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan w/ 2x Longer Lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050Ti lasts 2x longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers.
With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
- Minimum 300W or greater system power supply
- Does not require any additional power from the power supply
- PCI Express® 3.0 compliant motherboard with two graphics slots
- Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10, 8.x & 7 w/ Service Pack 1
|Chipset||Nvidia GeForce® GTX 1050Ti|
|CUDA Cores||768 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: 1,392MHz
Base Clock: 1,290MHz
|Memory||4GB GDDR5 VRAM|
|Memory Clock||7,008 GHz Effective|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Cooler||Dual Slot Active Cooler|
|DVI||1x DVI-D port|
|HDMI||1x HDMI v2.0 port|
|DisplayPort||1x DisplayPort v1.4 port|
|Maximum Resolution||Supports up 7,680 x 4,320 total resolution
Up to 4x 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) Monitors in a 2 x 2 Grid
|Dimensions||192 x 111 x 37mm|