Supercharge Your QNAP TVS-x82 / x82T NAS Drive with a M.2 SSD
This QNAP 256GB M.2 SSD speeds up your NAS's IOPS performance 10x and reduces I/O latency 3x by caching recently accessed files on this SSD. It provides SSD-level data transfer speeds and file I/O performance to your NAS's most popular files; reducing disk access in the process. This allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration way beyond HDD levels.
Using an SSD cache boosts overall NAS performance, and is perfect for improving overall workflow of random IOPS based data applications like virtualization. Effectively realize the advantages of tiered storage for exceptional application performance and lower your TCO of storage at the same time.
QTS 4.0 Cache Acceleration Support
The QTS 4.0 SSD Cache feature accelerates IOPS performance by 10x and reduces I/O latency by 3x for the storage volumes. It is perfect for IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization to significantly improve overall workflow.
- 256GB M.2 SATA III NAS Drive Cache
- 2280 Form factor fits QNAP's TVS-x82, TVS-x82T Series NAS
- 10x IOPS performance increase
- 3x Lower I/O Latency Times
- SATA III interface transfers data up to 6Gbps
- Activates the Cache Acceleration feature in QTS 4.0
- Uses a Read Cache with Write Through Algorithm to improve random read performance and ensure data security
Works with these QNAP NAS Drives:
- TVS-x82T Series NAS
- TVS-x82 Series NAS
Note: Requires the QNAP QTS 4.0 Operating System, or higher.
|Make and Model||QNAP M.2 2280 Sata III SSD, 256GB|
|Unformatted Capacity||256 GB
Actual Formatted Capacity is less due to formatting, etc.
|Interface||M.2 SATA III|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280 (22 x 80mm)|
|Power||M.2 SATA III Bus Powered|
|Dimensions||22 x 80mm|