Logitech G Saitek X52 Flight Control System – Closer to Reality
Saitek's X52 defines precise flight simulator operation, employing a multifunction LCD for easy access to an astounding 282 programmable commands. Coordinate your flight plan with clock and stopwatch function, plus an adjustable handle to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes.
- Illuminated buttons and enhanced gameplay through intuitive LCD Multi-Function Display
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle; 2 fire buttons
- Joystick with precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force
- Program your controller for each game using the powerful Smart Technology software
Precision Centering Mechanism
A highly accurate centering mechanism ensures the joystick will easily return to the neutral position whenever you need it to. Non-contact technology on the X and Y axes, along with constant spring force, enhance control while increasing durability.
Advanced Grip Adjustment System
A five-position handle adjustment system conforms to your grip style. And to promote maximum comfort during long flights, the joystick's handle also features contours which harmonize with your digits.
3D Twist with Rudder Lock
The joystick's twist rudder controls add another dimension of command to simulated flight. If you prefer more traditional control, a rudder lock switch disables the twist capabilities and confines input to the X and Y axes – ideal for use with Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately).
Progressive Throttle with Resistance Adjustment
Boasting detents for afterburner and idle, the throttle unit's progressive functionality improves aircraft response. Yet another customizable feature found on the X52, a tension adjustment dial lets you choose the throttle's resistance to suit the way you fly.
Multifunction LCD Display
The X52's LCD screen - with adjustable backlighting – enables you to view information about your button configurations with only a quick glance.
Powerful Programming Software (PC Only)
After installing downloadable software, you are then free to create custom profiles for different flight sim software. Three mode settings and a pinkie switch provide enhanced programming options for even more control options in your favorite sim.
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 7
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- FSX - Flight Simulator X (PC only)
- X-Plane 10 (PC and Mac)
- Prepar3D® 2.2 (PC only)
- Most Other Flight Simulation Software
Also compatible with all major flying games, including:
- Flight Simulator 2004
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 9
- Star Citizen
- Elite Dangerous
- DCS World
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: Black Shark 2
- DCS: UH-1H Huey
- Lock On: Modern Air Combat (LOMAC)
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2
- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs
- aerofly FS
- Take On Helicopters (TKOH)
- Rise of Flight
- Arma 3
- Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
- Force Falcon BMS 4.32
- World of Warplanes
- War Thunder
|Product||Pro Flight X52 Flight Control System for PC|
|Number of Buttons||N/A|
|Number of Buttons||N/A|
|Display||Multi-function LCD Display|
|Dial Control||Yes, 1 tension adjustment dial|
|Feature||Progressive spring force on throttle and joystick|
- Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X52 Stick Unit w/ USB Connector Cable
- Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X52 Throttle Unit w/ USB Connector Cable
- User's Information