Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Not worth it
Tobias from Calgary SE writes:
- Cheap, side buttons are ok
- cheap, mouse buttons squeak a ton and it's very annoying
- Put your money into a better mouse
Eric Stainton from Edmonton writes:
- meh it's a mouse and
- scroll wheel is cheapo clunky plastic broke after a few weeks get the replacement warranty
- look elsewhere
Does the trick
IT Guy from Alberta writes:
- - Responsive - Ergonomic - Comfortable feel
- The mouse has 4 colors that change depending on DPI from Green, Red, Blue to Pink at highest DPI Cannot pick color you want.
- No real weakness of the mouse just personal preference. I got this mouse for under half a bill. been using for 3 months and i like it quite a bit.
Hamza from Edmonton North writes:
- Very Satisfied with it! Light fast and very ergonomic! Good for both right and left handed people!
- It is a good quality price mouse!