Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great case but not for AIO water cooling
Michael from Edmonton writes:
- Looks good, lots of drive bay customization, fantastic cable management
- Says it supports dual 140mm fan radiators for AIO water cooling. It doesn't tell you this support requires removal of the bottom drive bay cradle and the top optical drive bay cradle. You won't be able to mount an optical drive or an SSD on the back of the case if you use a large radiator. Get an M.2 SSD instead.
- Good case but disappointed the customization options are completely gone if you put a large radiator in the front.