Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
M.2 makes SATA3 Obsolete
Andy from Edmonton writes:
- Fast boot, fast OS, fast load, just FAST.
- M.2 is not universal standard for SSDs yet. Requires UEFI secure boot. Will not run in legacy boot mode. Requires Windows 8.x or 10. Will NOT work 100% with Windows 7 since 7 does NOT support secure boot (this is VERY unsafe in 2017)
- While installing an OS in pure UEFI mode is not easy for beginner computer builders, anyone with competent skill will be able to install this type of SSD. PCIeX4 M.2 drives should be international standard IMHO.
Blazing Fast and Reliable
Scott N from Calgary, AB writes:
- Imagine having the best gaming GPU, motherboard and RAM but skimped out on a NVMe M.2 drive for say a SSD, 7200 rpm HD or a 5400 rpm HD. This M.2 drive gives me an average read speed of 1600 MB/s with a burst of 2000 MB/s. Compared with a SSD of 500 MB/s, a 7200 rpm HD of 220 MB/s or a 5400 rpm HD of 120 MB/s, this drive is in a league of its own. Say hello to super fast load screens and goodbye to fidget spinners and thumb twiddling.