Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Chase from Edmonton writes:
- 5 Year 400 TBW Warranty (EVO is 3 year / 200 TBW). Read and Write speeds are crazy fast. On sale it's an amazing deal. Boot into Windows with UEFI in less than 5 seconds.
- Comes with an outdated firmware. Updating the firmware is a pain.
- In order to install Windows 10 with UEFI I had to update the hard drive's firmware manually with a bootable USB drive. It wasn't recognized as UEFI on a Maximus XI Code without the update. I was able to install Windows 10 with UEFI, but for some reason it wouldn't auto create the EFI partition for the boot manager. I had to manually create the EFI partition in CMD and move the boot manager over. This wasn't the case on my Patriot Hellfire, where the EFI partition was created automatically.