Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great choice for a budget card
Andrew C from Edmonton AB writes:
- -Solid performance (60+ fps) at high graphics presets and 1080p. Most older games (2016 or earlier) solid on ultra settings. -low power consumption. Grabs power from the PCIe slot only -nice and quiet. Barely audible above my normal case fan noise -relatively unaffected by the recent crypto hike in card prices
- -little room for overclocking (partly because of the lack of auxiliary power) -might not age well for next-gen games
- This card is a great choice for budget gaming at 1080p and with current card price spikes it's got incredible price/performance return. Due to its short length and modest power requirements, it is a fantastic choice for a small form factor build. I have mine in the smallest mITX cube case I could find (Elite 110) and it's performing well. Don't expect 4K gaming at this price point. I am very pleased with this card.
Fantastic card, very pleased with how much power it packed.
Hudson from Winnipeg, MB writes:
- So at first I was a tad skeptical about this card and how cool it would keep its self under a decent load with only a single fan, or as to how far I would even be able to overclock it before any possible thermal throttling, but man I was surprised with the outcome. I manage to get this from it's 1290MHz base clock all the way up to 1835MHz and run at about 46C at around 80% load. This was the temp it flattened around after about 20 minutes, occasionally bumping to 47 for a few seconds.
- None so far
- It runs great, had it for a little over a month now sitting at that overclock, I have the memory speed bumped a little too, but not a whole lot. All the games I play certainly look much better than they use to, the only thing that's a shame is that my processor for sure bottlenecks the card, but hey, that isnt the cards problem haha, will definitely be upgrading that to see this card truly shine its brightest. Would highly recommend for the price point!