Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
the best graphics card for e-sport titles and mmorpg games
ian timbreza from Calgary writes:
- It can run most of my mmorpgs (aura kingdom, black desert online) at max settings w/ no stuttering and over 60/50 fps. Can also run the division at medium settings at locked 60 fps which is good.
- This is a good deal for a small graphics card and it is a powerful card even tho it only requires 75w of power.
THE BEST BUDGET CARD FOR GAMING
Braydon from Winnipeg MB writes:
- The best budget card on the market for gaming. I could not be any happier with this card for only the price. i am achieving great fps in 1080p. Nothing like 100fps but at least above 60. I could not be any happier for 199.99!
- The instructions show an input for psu on the side but there actually is not one there. The pci slot is able to provide enough power because the card only needs 75W of power. Took a bit of time and phone calls to figure out...
- GREAT BUDGET CARD FOR GAMING!
Tom Wilkinson from Calgary writes:
- A stong card for Nvidia Gamestream, it replaced a 660ti and got a much smoother experience and a noticeable fps increase across the board. Also it is much better then the 660ti when using the Oculus Rift. Major improvement, most games playable on med-high settings.
- Plays Doom over game stream on ultra settings 1080p, gnarly powerful. Plays most games Med-High settings on Oculus Rift.
MSI 1050TI is all you need
Mark from Edmonton writes:
- Plays all 2017 Q1 titles on max settings, holding 60 fps vsync @ 1080 High quality fan Low temps (60c max so far, even with OC) GPU Boost 3 will leave you at 1,755MHz! Nvidia says will easily overclock up to 1910MHz, can confirm. No power needed for this card! Many office computers are plagued with having no option for video card power cables, well look no further this card doesn't require additional power, gets all it needs from the pci-e connector!
- 1050ti chip is has on OC limit of 1910 mhz (as of jan 2017) not limit to this card but all 1050ti's nvidia is working on pushing this cap but when is currently unknown. Be gentle with the memory OC, will not provide any performance increase or bench score improvments, just wears out the ram and inceases BSOD probability.
- At this price point and performance, if your 1080p this is the best performace per dollar (and can go blow for blow with a rx470 on gaming and the rx460 on compute). Get the gaming edition if you want a power line going into the video card (providing no benifit to my count)