Professional XLRM Microphone with HD Audio
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class.
The AT2020 uses a quality low-mass diaphragm that has been custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs up to 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source(s). Professional XLRM style connector simply and accurately in Professional Recording Studios, Radio Stations, etc.
- XLRM Connector for Studio Quality Output
- The price / performance standard in side-address studio condenser mics
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid Pattern|
|Sensitivity||Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74dB @ 1KHz @ 1 Pa|
|Frequency Response||20 ~ 20,000Hz|
|Maximum Input||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM (Extra Long Run Male) Connector|
|Cable||Requires XLRM Cable; not included|
|Power||Requires Phantom Power: 48Vdc @2mA|
|Dimensions||52 x 52 x 162mm|
- AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone w/ XLRM Connector
- Pivoting Stand Mount for 5/8" 27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8" 27 to 3/8" 16 Threaded Adapter
- Protective Travel Pouch