Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great Product, poor instruction
Ethan from Calgary writes:
- Great footage, simple to use once it's set up. Simply press the record button and it records, press it again and it stops. All without the need to keep it hooked up to a PC it's a great little black box that remembers everything you do. Connect either the whole device to your PC with a standard Samsung charger cable or take the micro SD card out and use a card reader to download your footage onto your computer. Moving footage onto a computer is as easy as anything else.
- VERY IMPORTANT, when I first set it up I found that the LED would remain red, signifying that something was wrong. The reason was because of the HDCP causing it to not record. If you use Netflix or watch movies on your Xbox, your need to restart your Xbox once set up to resolve the issue. Leave it all plugged in, SD card in, switched to PC free mode and restart your Xbox. Not simply turning it off then back on again, but go to settings and choose the 'restart' option. This has fixed the issue.
- Overall, great product, easy to use (apart from the whole HDCP issue). Also, Lexar cards weren't in the compatibility list, but they do work if their class 10. The footage and audio is clean, crispy and everything you could ask for. The price is a bit steep, but worth it since I don't know of another product like it that doesn't require being connected to a PC. Overall a great, simple to use capture card. I look forward to easily recording hours and hours of gameplay.