NexStar® TX Dual Bay 2.5" / 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s to USB 3.0 SSD / HDD Dock
The NST-D428S3-BK SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Dual Bay Hard Drive Dock is a features unit that will let you add or swap hard drives with your computer.
Integrated with the latest USB 3.0 technology and USAP support, this dock can help speed up file copy and cloning. The need of opening up your computer case or installing the hard drive into an enclosure is now a distant memory.
Simply insert any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II/III hard drive into the Dual Bay Hard Drive Dock and you are ready to work. The TX series USB 3.0 Dual Bay Hard Drive Dock is the perfect solution to access any hard drives in seconds.
- Dual bay USB 3.0 dock for 2.5" SSD/HDD or 3.5" HDD
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/ USB 3.0; more with UASP Protocols
- EZ Swap Design with support for hot-swapping for Off-Site storage of your critical data
- White LED Indicates Power & HDD / SSD Activity
- Compatible with hard drives up to 16 TB
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.x, 7
- Mac® OS 10.6 & later
- Computer with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- For USB 3.0 speeds, the system must support USB 3.0 specifications
|Product||NexStar® SuperSpeed Dual Drive Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Dock|
|Device Support||SATA I/ II/ III 2.5" SSD or 3.5" Hard Drive|
|Device Size||2.5" / 3.5" HDD/SSD|
|Internal Interface||2 x Standard SATA (Dual Bay)|
|External Interface||USB Type B (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)|
|HD Capacity||8TB* per bay, total capacity of 16TB* with two drives
* Current shipping product supports; please check our website www.vantecusa.com for the latest updates.
|USB Cable Length||800mm|
|Power Supply||Universal Switching AC adapter
Output: 12 VDC @ 3A
|OS Support||Microsoft Windows® 7/8//10
Mac® OS X 10.6 and up
|Dimensions||150 x 110 x 62 mm (6" x 4.3" x 2.4")|
- Vantec NexStar® TX Dual Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Dock
- USB 3.0 Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Quick Install Guide