Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Collin from Calgary writes:
- Pretty much a must have if you use multiple internal USB 2.0 devices. Looks decent if you are forced to put it somewhere visible.
- You need a Molex connector to power this unit.
- NZXT's reasoning for the Molex connection is they are rated for higher current draw than SATA, but even fully populated the unit can't draw enough current through a SATA connection to be any kind of problem. Minus one star for Molex. Most motherboards these days are only coming with 1 USB 2.0 header now while most internal devices like AIO's and RGB controllers are still USB 2.0 so if you have more than one internal USB 2.0 device, you need something like this.
Maysin Bell from Edmonton writes:
- Refering to previous review. My Rampage 10 only has 1 header. I recently swapped from a Z68 housing 3/4 headers so this made for a great hot fix to ensure my Corsair Link and USB 2 devices could stay in my build.
- My only concern regards how much depth for case-by-case (ha pun!) situations. Housing in my 760T my backside panel closed no problem with all headers used (not the USB's though)
- Need USB 2 headers? Buy this!!
Awesome , totally needed this!
Dave W. from Elm Creek writes:
- Extra 2.0 headers, Magnetic so you can stick it anywhere there's steel. Its a must have if you have multiple NZXT products that use up all your USB 2.0 headers.
- Great product. Solid quality. Been waiting for Memory Express to get this product as it was just released recently from NZXT at time of this review. I saw that the Winnipeg location literally just got it so I scooped up the only one they got! Definitely recommend this for anyone that needs to expand their custom rig and ran outta USB 2.0 headers!