Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
So far so good
Jocoboco from Calgary writes:
- Installation no issues. Good price point, did not see anything mainly read/write speed what would make me by other brand.
- None so far.
- Always bought WD drives for personal use however this is the first WD SSD drive. Using it for a month or so and no problems. Usually on at least 8 hours a day, performing well. Hope SSD quality remains the same as with all the other WD drives I've bought in the past.
WD Blue Series SATA III 2.5in Solid State Drive, 500 GB
Garry A from Calgary writes:
- This drive is fast, easy to install, and is well priced.
- This drive has only been in use for 3 weeks at this point, but no issues or concerns have been found.
- This drive was purchased to store and run Virtual Machines and not to act as an O/S drive. On another system we have a Samsung EVO 1 TB drive which is now 3 years old running VMs in a similar fashion. This WD drive appears to be delivering the same performance as the older Samsung drive. This is the first WD SSD drive we have purchased, but have had excellent long term reliability in the many other WD drives we own. Given the 3 year manufacturer warranty we expect it will provide good service
Roman S from Calgary writes:
- It works. Fast enough. good value for money
- None so far
- I just bought this, but it works, and it cloned without any trouble. Can't complain at $189 compared to Samsung at >$225. I think the Samsung 850 rates a little faster, but compared to the 5400rpm drive installed in my laptop, this is just fine.
So far excellent
Tom Wilkinson from Calgary writes:
- Fit excellent Fast Worked perfectly Unbelievable how light these ssd's are
- Replacing a hard drive in a older MacBook Pro. Pulled drive out, stuck this one one in. Worked perfectly. Basically giving me about as much speed as can be expected from a 17 inch MacBook Pro 2009. Because of age of machine SSD is probably maxxing bus out but is over 3 times faster then the 1TB SSH combo drive that was there before. Very happy. Ordered via mail and arrived within the week. All good.