Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Tim from Winnipeg writes:
- Reliable, no issues with the pair purchased for 6+ months of heavy use.
- Performance, this unit is surprisingly slow compared to similar offerings from Samsung, Sandisk and Kingston we've been using in identical desktop and mobile systems.
- For the price point I would suggest an alternative from any of the aforementioned manufacturers that will deliver significantly higher performance. This unit behaves more like a 15k rpm physical disk than an SSD. Not sure if that's a controller or logic issue on board the unit but we can immediately attain over 38% better performance by swapping one of its competitors into the same unit using stock Win drivers and even better performance differential using manufacturer's optimised drivers.