Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Kelley from Calgary writes:
- - Very fast - Really, really high capacity - The USB hub is very handy, I mostly use it to charge my phone
- It has 16 heads which makes for a fairly heavy motor assembly, so it does make noise at times - but not much
- I've been using this drive for about two months, and so far it has performed flawlessly. It is very fast - I typically get 150 MB/s on average. The capacity is the real star of this drive, though. I have every DVD rip, video, photo, music file, and document that I have on it and still have almost 5.5TB free. The USB hub is very good - it's fast and has lots of power for charging devices. It has been a very good drive so far and I would recommend it.