Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
best card under 500
karl from calgary writes:
- Has no problems with any game at the moment. Vermintide 2 on extreme at a steady 60 fps, Ultra BF 1 100+ fps. PUBG high setting 70 fps. Running ryzen 1600 oc to 3.7ghz 16gb ram 1tb sata 3 drive
- none really
- HUGE jump in capabilities from a 1050ti. Works great, chews through everything
Luuke Skywalker from Edmonton writes:
- - Handles 4k video editing/rendering very well - Relatively small size - Low power - Gigabyte has good overclocking software now - Looks great, IMO
- - I think the 1060, 6gb lineup is a little overpriced, but that's the world we live in. Would be nice if it was more competitive with their own 1050(ti) lineup
- A great upgrade for what I use it for, video, photography, and gaming at 1440p.
Chris from Richmond writes:
- Two fans, solid feel, has a backplate, very quiet even when running at high speed, good looking card.