Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very Very Good
Ray from Edmonton writes:
- --The shape will be perfect for lots and lots of people, it feels like putting on a glove --Smooth plastic top doesn't get sweaty, high quality rubber sides that don't get sweaty either --Strong, reliable, crisp clicks --Good scroll wheel with defined clicks --Great lighting --3366 sensor with very low lift-off distance, extremely good --Onboard memory so you can ditch software if you like
- --Not good for fingertip grip, more for palm or palm/claw hybrid --Larger than the average mouse --Scroll wheel hard to grip with your finger sometimes --Mouse is unbalanced without the added 10g weight, weight mostly required. This makes the mouse heavier than the average mouse at 116g --Left and right mouse clicks heavy
- This is a very very comfortable mouse. I usually prefer smaller mice to claw grip but I am very satisfied with how good this feels. The sensor is still the best. Consider G703 for wireless and lighter feeling clicks or G603 for multi-tasking use.
Great mouse for a good price
LV from Winnipeg writes:
- This was exactly what i was looking for, a simple gaming mouse that wasn't going to cost a lot and felt good in the hand. I have bigger hands and the mouse doesn't feel small when i hold it. The removable weight in the bottom is nice, i leave it in and it isn't overly heavy, but that's just user preference. Long braided cord.
- None that I've found.
- Overall a great mouse.
EW from Calgary writes:
- accurate sensor (PMW3366) comfortable, shaped much like a Razer deathadder, with added bonus of not needing Razer synapse on-board memory, allows you to save settings directly on mouse, plug and play into any other computer without drivers.
- shaped much like a Razer deathadder (I put it as a strength for myself, but others might not like that)
- Great mouse