Average Rating: With 7 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Liam from Edmonton Alberta writes:
- Great sound quality amazing comfort small and light nice mic quality
- none so far
- Very impressed, went from a pair of astro A40's (2-ish year old set) and i prefer the sound quality and general feel of this headphone. Great price point for what yet get (i got on sale) impressed and recomended
Great Budget Headset With Great Sound Quality!
Kevin from Edmonton West writes:
- The Sound is great for the price, the quality for the surround sound makes this headset amazing for the price. It is very comfortable and lightweight on your head.
- None, really. Except it makes a bump on your hair if your hair has height. :)
- Overall Great Value for sound quality and comfortable for most head sizes.
Great sound quality, Good for price.
Patrick Roy from Southwest of Edmonton writes:
- Great sound quality Comfortable Ear Pieces Good, flip up muting microphone Well placed, easy to use volume control under right ear Can use with computer or phone Long extension cord Reasonable Price
- Headband gets uncomfortable during long playtimes, due to tiny size and minimal softness Cord makes noise when rubbing, transmits to left ear
- It's a great value for the price, and I've been wearing a set (with modifications) for months. If the headband was modified to be wider with softer padding, and the cord noise problem solved, it would be perfect
Amazing but be carful
David from Calgary writes:
- The sound of the bass and everything on this headset is just very well. Considering how much this headset goes on sale its great for 50 dollars and the quality is quite well.
- There is only one weakness and that is the cord. Be careful that you do not bend the cord as you will lose sound on one of the sides of the headset.
- Overall this is a great budget gamer headset and i have no complaints.
2+ month update
PaulF from Calgary writes:
- Just wanted to say that after over 2 months of use /ownership, this headset is still tremendous value and quality! It is comfortable for use over 3 hours continuously and I still find the sound quality to be excellent. I love the slider volume control and the swing up to mute the mic. Over the ears comfort is perfect.
- The only 'issue' and it is a small one, is that the 2 plugs are indistinguishable from each other, meaning you can't easily tell which one is the microphone input and which is the headset input plug. If you look very carefully you can see a symbol. To fix this, I merely used my label maker and put a label on the MIC input cord. One other small issue, if your headphone output jack is at the back of your PC or the MIC input is, and the other input jack is at the front, the cable isn't long enough
- For the price you can't beat it! Great quality, just be sure you label one cord so you don't mix them up.
Great value and price!
PaulF from Calgary writes:
- Recognized brand name As per the other review, lightweight, covers ears perfectly and I find the sound to be excellent. Can easily wear them for 2-3 hours at a time when gaming. Like the swivel up microphone and muting when you do that. Has nice volume control
- Wish it had larger separation of headphone and mic input plugs. My PC unfortunately has a headphone jack on the front and mic input on the rear! I had to carefully split the cord. Would be nice to have a USB adapter too to plug it in with.
- Great build quality and fantastic price from ME I'm not a recording studio person but the sound quality is great!
Troy.M from Calgary, AB writes:
- Nice sound, the large speakers give good bass, clear highs (treble). Metal bar/pieces inside the plastic housing. Cable is a long, single cord (not the braided or pair kind). Covers the entire ear (around, not on top of). Does not press into the head too hard, comfortable.
- No software to adjust anything comes with it (use Windows or software that comes with your Sound Adapter (sound card, usb audio, external aux, etc); but most headsets do not come with anything unless they include a USB dongle/adapter, so no stars lost for this). Microphone is permanently attached (not a Weakness for most people, it is shown this way, no stars lost for this).
- I had a Cloud Core set (similar to this one, by the same company) and liked them a lot, so I tried these - and they are just as good... These sound great and are a bit more comfortable [in my opinion] (these do not press against your head as hard as the Cloud Core, which is part of how the other set keeps outside sound out, it seemed, these do not keep outside sound out quite as much though). The cord is long and the sound is great. 'Boomy' and still really crisp highs. Fantastic, in my opinion.