Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Best mouse ever!
Kostja from Calgary south store writes:
- Sturdy mouse body, Amazing optical sensor/performance, 6 ergonomic thumb buttons!, easy to use/powerful software, high DPI necessary for higher resolutions (4K), assign various vibrations for clicks!
- Some buttons are a little out of reach, others can accidentally be pressed (but you can disable then), basic packaging, mouse body materials feels slightly cheap
- My experience has been very positive. So much so I even bought a spare. I own: Corsair Scimitar & M95, Logitech G602 and others but the precision of this sensor an button layout makes it my daily driver. From start button to close window with a flick of the wrist and in gaming, I'm talking telepathic performance! It feels like an extension of the body. I run 4K where higher DPI and polling rates shine. Price isn't the worst either. Do yourself a favor and buy 2. You deserve it.
Poor Customer Service
Ross from Calgary writes:
- Engine 3 driver program will not load on my Alienware machine, at request of Steel Series I sent a number of files and was told I would hear from them in 1-2 weeks, its now been 2 months and they totally ignore my service tickets. Time to find a good mouse I guess.
Its an OK mouse with a couple bugs
Jeffrey Michaud from Edmonton writes:
- Great layout for MMO's, never have to feel around for the right button they are just there
- One of the buttons failed after 4 months of medium use, and there is a strange bug where the mouse just stops responding until its unplugged and replugged, suspect a driver is locking up
- You could do worse
Cool mouse, maybe not for mmo
Anthony from Edmonton writes:
- Solid mouse, good software, clicks feel good. Lights are nice.
- Thumb buttons are very far apart and are not as fast to hit as I thought they would be,
- Over all it was an ok mouse, i really liked having the buttons to the right of right click and left of left click. But I didn't keep it in the end because of a few big flaws. I purchased it to use for World of Warcraft, didn't like it in the end. 1. It kept freezing up periodicailly and having to be rest when using extra buttons, appears to be a common problem. No fix known 2. The thumb buttons are designed for comfort but end up being very far apart 3. the extra middle button is hard to hit