Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler
Rob from Winnipeg writes:
- Keeps everything cool, and is very quite. performs really well for $45
- None so far.
- Keeps my 8600k OC to 5gz @1.28Vdc under 30 degrees on idle, and under 75 on stress tests.
Paul from Calgary writes:
- I was running a stock Intel i7 cooler and this heat sink lowered my CPU idle temp from 40° C down to 30 C. Peak gaming temps were lowered from 80° C to 45 ~ 50° C. Powerful fan adds some extra directionality to my case's airflow.
- This is a very big heat sink. Be sure to double check the dimensions compared to your case! The plastic support arms that go on the back of the motherboard are quite long and I had to shave 1 or 2mm off the tips of two of them to make them fit. Beware if you don't have a large hole behind your processor. Fan audibly rattled (quietly but still irritating) at full RPM during testing, but so far I haven't gotten to that fan speed even with high outside temperatures and high-end gaming.
- Looks great in the case. Cools very well compared to a stock heat sink. Incredible value for price!