Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
GeForce GTX 1060 SC Edition 3GB
John from Edmonton writes:
- All info says this will run anything at 1080p on ultra settings, which I would agree with. Best single upgrade for gaming, and this one is biggest bang for the buck in my opinion... no need to spend extra $60 to $75 on 6GB version, unless you have it. 1070 would be nice but costs twice as much.
- None so far
- I'm a casual gamer now and don't OC or benchmark anymore, I'm running this GPU stock. Came from 8800 GTX OC to this, needless to say it's a vast improvement. Got it to play D of W 3, my experience is: a small jitter in the cinematics happens rarely (haven't figured out why yet), but the gameplay is smooth as silk... flawless (all settings maxed). - i7-3820 - Asus Rampage IV Gene X79 - G.Skill RipjawsZ 16GB - Intel 520 SSD 240GB - Corsair 650W
Amazing card, small and very fast, new life to my old PC with AMD A10-5800k CPU/APU
Z from Winnipeg writes:
- This card is insane for casual gamer like me. Small, easy install on old 2012 mobo, Windows 7 Very fast.
- need one more hdmi slot
- I have old PC from 2012, AMD FM2 socket with AMD A10 5800k CPU/APU, 16 DDR3 RAM, 650W power,Window 7. This video card is like having a new computer, DON'T buy new CPU, buy this video card. With my old CPU/APU and this card i can play now battlefield hardline,star wars battlefront,mirror's edge catalyst,no man's sky in very HIGH FPS like 80 to 100 FPS on ULTRA settings with my OLD and weak CPU.