Wacom Bamboo™ Spark with Tablet Sleeve - Take notes and ideas from paper, to cloud, to life.
The Bamboo Spark is a smart folio with a smart ballpoint pen, and a spot for your favorite paper. A smart folio with a flexible sleeve to hold a tablet with up to a 9.7 inch (diagonal) display. It lets you write by hand, and saves your handwritten notes locally or within the cloud for editing, archiving and accessing anywhere.
- Capture handwritten notes on any paper and with a push of a button your handwritten content is saved in the Wacom Inkspace app for light editing and sharing.
- Inkspace gives you access to your content on most devices: smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Works seamlessly with cloud-based services, including Evernote or Dropbox.
- Shape your notes in Bamboo Paper with WILL™ universal ink, which allows your content to stay editable within Inkspace.
- Tablet Sleeve for tablet with up to a 9.7 inch (diagonal) display, with dimensions of W: 174 mm, H: 240 mm, D: 6.5 mm (W: 6.85 in, L: 9.4 in, D: 0.26 in)
Never lose a good idea
Experience the Bamboo Spark's new handwriting to text function: ink to text.
Turn your handwritten notes into plain text
Bamboo Spark supports handwriting to text conversion. Start writing naturally on any paper, then use the Bamboo Spark Ink to Text lite app with Inkspace to turn your handwritten notes into plain text.
Now your notes are in shareable shape for sending out in email or dropping into your archive on Dropbox or Evernote.
Work anytime. Sync later
When you finish a page of notes, press the button to save it safely and securely. Don't worry if you're not connected to another device, the Bamboo Spark can store up to 100 pages, so you can capture ideas anywhere and at any time. When you reconnect to your Bluetooth® Smart Ready device, your notes will be automatically synced to the Wacom Inkspace App (Bamboo Spark App) and, once you're connected to the web, Inkspace (Wacom Cloud).
A Wacom ID account opens up all the tools and features of your Bamboo Spark.You can use it to access your notes on different devices and edit them even after they have been saved.
Your ideas wherever you need them
Once in Inkspace (Wacom Cloud), you can really let your ideas flourish. Review and revise notes, drawings and doodles across a range of different smart devices, on both iOS and Android. You can also use the Wacom Inkspace web portal to access your notes within the cloud. Or share them in PDF and JPG formats with third party Cloud services, programs and apps, like Evernote and Dropbox.
Let your thoughts grow and thrive
The notes you take on Bamboo Spark continue to live after you've written them. Your notes are saved using the Wacom Ink Layer Language (WILL), which means they remain dynamic within our ecosystem. And that means you can modify, amend, update, organize, archive and enhance your ideas quickly and easily.
Share and collaborate
One of the Bamboo Spark's best features is the ability to collaborate with peers to help improve your ideas. Use the Bamboo Paper app to share your notes with friends and colleagues who also have the app installed. You can work collectively on developing and refining your work, saving your progress within the app.
- Bluetooth® Smart ready devices: iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad Air or later (iOS8 or later)
- iPhone 4s or later (iOS8 or later)
- Android™ devices (Android 4.3 or later)
- Bamboo Spark App, notepad thickness about 50 pages (<5mm)
|Product Type||Smart folio w/ Sleeve for tablets and smartphones|
|Tablet Size||Holds a tablet with a 9.7 in diagonal display, with maximum dimensions of W: 174 mm, H: 240 mm, D: 6.5 mm (W: 6.85 in, L: 9.4 in, D: 0.26 in)|
|Ergonomics||Right or Left-handed use|
|Active Area||148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.2 in)|
|Pen||Yes, Bamboo Spark pen|
|Technology||Patented electromagnetic resonance method|
|Cable||Yes, USB cable|
|Battery Life||8 hours|
|Dimensions||Approx. 206 x 253 x 30 mm (8.1 x 10.0 x 1.2 in)|
- Wacom Bamboo™ Spark smart folio
- Tablet sleeve
- Bamboo Spark pen
- 30 page notepad
- 2 replacement ink cartridges
- Nib removal tool
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- (smartphone or tablet not included)