Enterprise NAND Flash for the Highest Level of Performance
The SU800 solid state drive lives up to its Ultimate name with 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND.
It also has intelligent SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer to boost read /write performance even further.
Featuring LDPC ECC, high TBW (total bytes written), and technologies such as DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the Ultimate SU800 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
In addition, users can download the free ADATA in house-developed SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software to enjoy easy data management and migration.
- 256GB Unformatted Storage Space
- 3D TLC NAND Flash
- SMI Controller Chip
- Advanced Hardware LDPC ECC Technology
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- DEVSLP (Device Sleep) supported
- High TBW for Extended Longevity
- Free Included Software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Supports TRIM Command, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T.
|Flash Type||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|Performance||ATTO Disk Benchmark:
Read: Up to 560MB/S
Write: Up to 520MB/S
Crystal Disk Mark Benchmark:
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C
|Shock Resistance||1500G @ 0.5ms|
|Form Factor||2.5" Drive|
|Certifications||BSMI, CE, FCC, KCC, RoHS, VCCI|
|Power||SATA Power Cable|
|Dimensions||100.5 x 69.9 x 7.0mm|