This GTX 1080 Strix Advanced Edition for the Serious Gamer
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS tech; like DirectCU III w/ Wing-Blade Fans for 30% cooler, 3x quieter cooling, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports make VR Easy to setup and use. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster with intuitive performance tweaking and instant streaming.
DUAL ASUS Aura RGB LED Lighting Zones
There are 2 different controllable Zones on this Video Card; the Backplate has a backlit ROG Logo and there are 12 Color regions around the front Fan Shrouds, all powered by Aura RGB LEDs.
These two zones have independent Color and Color Effect controls for maximum effect.
Color effects include: Static Color(s), Breathing, Strobing, Color Cycling, Music Syncing & GPU Temperature.
- 1,835 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for Outstanding Gaming
- DirectCU III Cooling w/ Patented Wing-Blade Fans is 30% cooler, 3x quieter
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style
- VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and streams your gameplay in real time
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
VR Friendly HDMI ™ Port Design Keeps You Playing
Enjoy Immersive Virtual Reality Experience
ROG Strix graphics cards have two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
Enjoy the Flawless and Complete Gameplay
The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce® GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweaks Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers.
XSplitGamecaster: Instant gameplay streaming
Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
Gaming Booster: One-click Performance Upgrades
- Visual Effects:
Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects
- System Services:
Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process
- Memory Defragmentation:
Re-arrange & free up your system's memory without closing any processes
- Power Supply: 600W Minimum w/
1x 8-pin + 1x 6-pin PCI-E power connector
- PCI Express® 3.0 x16 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot
- Windows® Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 requires Version 1511 or higher
- Windows® 8.x
- Windows® 7 requires Service Pack 1
|Chipset||Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080|
|CUDA Cores||2,560 CUDA Cores|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode: Boost: 1,835 MHz / Base: 1695 MHz
Gaming Mode: Boost: 1,809 MHz / Base: 1670 MHz
|Memory||8 GB GDDR5X|
|Memory Clock||10,100 MHz Effective Clock Rate|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Cooler||Dual Slot Active Cooler|
|Resolution||Up to 7,680 x 4,320 @ 60Hz (4x 3840 x 2160)|
|VGA Ports||None, no Analog Signal support|
|DVI Ports||1x DVI-D port|
|HDMI Ports||2x HDMI v2.0 ports|
|DisplayPort Ports||2x DisplayPort v1.4 ports|
|Dimensions||298 x 134 x 40mm|